Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 28

Somewhere between taking a photo of Grant at the end of our hike at the gate into the town of Lukla, NEPAL and arriving 10 minutes later at the hotel/teahouse, my camera and case disappeared. It must have broken and fallen to the ground without me hearing it (which seems unlikely) or was cut or yanked off without me feeling it and without damage to the strap on my pack to which it was affixed (which seems equally unlikely).

Hoping a google search on "lost camera Lukla Nepal" will bring up this blog post.

IF FOUND, PLEASE e-mail mikeloufman@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Mike

3 comments:

  1. Dude,
    THAT sucks! Tell me you uploaded the pics somehow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really sucks bro. BUT, on the bright side, I searched "lost camera lukla nepal" and your blog was the first hit. You've now uncovered the secret to google, and can go make a bazillion dollars and buy a new camera. It's an everest MIRACLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why this blog wants to call me rotterdam2k9.... that's my blog page. I can't read all the buttons right now, they're all in dutch...

    JEFF

    ReplyDelete